Sunday 4 October 2015

Track: Troublemaker - Justin Bieber, What Do You Mean? (Remix)

DJ Toublemaker Justin Bieber What Do You Mean Remix


Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean? (Troublemaker Remix)


Info: Finally I have been able to kill two birds with one stone! I get to fulfil a long held ambition of reviewing a Justin Bieber track (in a sense) and enjoy his music (well, an improvement on it shall we say). All of this is thanks to producer and DJ Troublemaker, one half of L.A. hip-hop duo King Fantastic who has remixed everyone's favourite Canadian's song, 'What Do You Mean?'. Troublemaker explains; 'Similar to my remix of The Weeknd a few years back, I constructed it out of the acoustic version of the song with just the vocal and guitar stereo mix. This does not sound like anything I've done in the past. It's a Netflix and chill remix, with a hint of my usual self.'