Thursday 20 April 2017

Premiere: Motions - All I've Ever Known

Motions All I've Ever Known



Info: Last year Dublin alternative-rock / electro-pop act Motions announced their arrival on the Dublin and Irish music scene with their delicious debut single 'Back To Where I Begun' which we were also delighted to premiere here, it was a track that wedged itself in my head instantly, and for months afterwards. Not long after that I saw Motions perform a full set and said single live on the main stage at Whelan's for the venue's Ones To Watch festival, it was nailed on.

Now, Motions return with their second single, 'All I've Ever Known', and we're even more honoured to premiere this new track. In their own words; ''All I've Ever Known' centres around the traces left behind after losing someone close to you. Emotive and exposing, the song is raw, energetic and reflective of the chaotic elements we experience in the grief of loss.'' 


Like / Listen & Follow: