Tuesday 30 June 2015

Single: Gibbz - I Found You

Gibbz I Found You



Gibbz - I Found You


Info: Stepping from behind the audio engineer / sound production curtain and making his way into song-writing is Brooklyn electro-pop dazzler Mike Gibney, aka Gibbz. He releases his new E.P., Chardonnay, on the 24th of July, but before that here we have his new single, 'I Found You', and it's bloody fantastic, this is my happy song for the summer hands down, beats, guitar, stammering synths, funk, angelic vocals, the works! For me, songs like this redeem pop music, a much maligned genre over the last 15 years or more, others please take note, in the words of Montell Jordan, 'This is how we do it baby'.

After dropping his debut EP Who Gibbz a F#@$ last year and his most recent single "Play The Fool" in March, the singer/producer now shares his latest "I Found You"."'I Found You' is an ode to summer romance," says Gibbz. "It's about falling in love with someone before you actually know who they are. The 'this is the one' punch-drunk love without the 'what was I thinking?' hangover."

Like / Listen & Follow: